Thursday, March 13, 2014

Crohn's and Spring Break Next Week!

And I can't wait!  It's been getting more and more difficult to get out of bed at 6:00 in the morning in the cold, dark weather, to get my daughter off to school.  Add that "spring forward" time change and it's been almost impossible!  We need a break.  We're heading to Galveston and I hope it warms up down there. 

My Crohns is doing okay.  I am not the energizer bunny by any means.. but I'm getting along fine.  I wish I had the energy that normal people do.  Maybe sometime soon.  I hate being a wimp!  I keep planning on going back to working out.. and then I just can't bring myself to do it.  Not like me.  Maybe after the Iron Infusion I'll be an "Iron Woman" again.

I've had contractors at the house again this week.  We're tackling fence staining and crown molding in the kitchen.  I can't imagine how normal people live.  I seem to continually have contractors around for one reason or another.  We've been in this house for 19 years.. that might explain it!


Hiding in My Office
Hiding in My Office!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!