Friday, March 7, 2014

A Rough Day with Crohn's Disease

So I've tried to remain upbeat but today is tough.  A few days ago my Entocort was reduced to one pill per day.  I can definitely feel the difference.  That volcanic feeling in my abdomen is starting to return.  Maybe it's a withdrawal from the entocort and my body needs time to readjust.  I've had lots of headaches and been very tired. 

Had a very painful stiff neck for several days but that's on the mend.  A headache woke me up and kept me up through a good portion of the night last night and I'm having trouble starting my engine this morning.  Feeling slightly achey and cold.  Please Spring.. come soon!  My elbows ache which is very strange.


Forcing Myself to Get Going with Crohn's
Forcing Myself to Get Going!
 
Drank some hot tea and had a long hot shower.  Felt the same way yesterday but forced myself to get out and get things done.  Guess I've got to do the same thing today.  Any suggestions out there?  Give me strength..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!