Thursday, October 30, 2014

Cruising with Crohns Again

Cruising Again
Well returned a couple of weeks ago from another cruise.  It was absolutely fabulous and so very relaxing. I actually gained 5 pounds!

Been feeling really good. Crohn's symptoms  are under control and I haven't had a migraine since October 12.  Latest infusion was last Thursday.  They did solumedrol with the infusion again. Only side effect so far is a few hives on my abdomen and insomnia the first few nights.   Had one heck of a time getting the infusion. The infusion nurse has been out sick so it took a bunch of phone calls to get me rescheduled. If I hadn't stayed on top of it I'm sure they would have lost me in the shuffle.

Doc said fatty liver could be from high cholesterol so they're gonna check that.  Will post more info soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!