Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Still Going Strong

Yikes!! Sorry It's been a while since my last post.  Sometimes life gets in the way, and sometimes I just get lazy.  Yes, headaches have been a constant problem for me.  Not just headaches but Migraines too and the doc recommended I go straight to the migraine medicine (Relpax) and avoid the ibruprofen.  The headaches seem to become more frequent the week before and after my infusions.  They gave me Solu-Medrol at my last two infusions which did stop the headaches from coming for a week or so after infusion.

I would say my Crohn's is in remission.  The Remicade has really worked.  Cramps are gone completely.  No more fevers and I've been able to travel as well.  I even went on a cruise!

Leaving Port
It was wonderful not having to worry about where the nearest bathroom was or how long I would be away from one.  I was very careful about fully sanitizing my room with Lysol and very careful in the restaurants and buffet lines.  Lots of hand sanitizer all the time just to be safe because a cruise is where all my problems began 6-1/2 years ago. 
 
Zip Lining
I will continue to keep you posted.  Thanks for listening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!