Monday, September 29, 2014

Crohn's And Remicade Liver Testing

Now it's Monday of the following week. I am still very lethargic. I get winded easily and sometimes I get lightheaded. My results came back from the lab on my blood work and all the doctor told me was that I tested negative for hepatitis, which I didn't even know they were testing for. So the liver enzymes are still elevated and tomorrow I have to go in for a sonogram and more blood tests.

Symptoms:

Weak
Lightheaded
Tired
Cough
Dry throat
Swollen lymph nodes
Joint Pain
Body aches

On the plus side no Crohn's problems. I actually didn't go for six days.  No tummy cramps.

Something is wrong and I don't know what it is. It's making me nuts to not know what is causing a liver problem, or what these other symptoms are from.  I'll keep you posted with the results. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!