Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Crohn's Depression

Ok I am officially depressed. I don't want to do anything. I feel worthless. I've been hanging out in my bed most of the day. I've been too tired to do anything. This has been going on for about a month, or since about a week before my last infusion.

I wasn't feeling well and I seem to have so many ailments going on that I can't get on top of it. I haven't worked out in 4 weeks. My bowel movements are all over the place. From diarrhea to not going for days. My gut doesn't feel right. I went through the migraines and then I got very weak, lightheaded and tired.  My get up and go, got up and went. Now I have bad allergies on top of it. Watering burning eyes, stuffy nose, cough. I just want to go to sleep forever.

Can't remember if I mentioned previously but they did blood work at infusion time and my liver results came back slightly abnormal. I had to go back to hospital for more blood tests on Friday. I have no idea what any of this means. I am worried about it and interested to find out the results. By the way, I had to wait for an hour at the stupid lab for them to get to me.  Not good when you're feeling weak and low.  Poor 94 year old lady sitting next to me had to wait too. Uncool lab people!!

I am worried sick about what the Remicade is doing to my body. Is it the cause of some new liver problem?  Is it not working on my Crohn's anymore?  Is it causing my headaches and allergies?  What about my aching joints?  Or is this all from the disease itself. I must say it has got me beat right now. I get so tired of fighting it all the time. I know I sound like a miserable brat but I don't care right now. I'm tired of laying in my bed being depressed and lethargic. Maybe others that feel like me will know they are not alone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!